Please read all booking instructions carefully! Several of the institutions now require additional timed booking tickets to be purchased in advance through the museum. This information is noted in the details section when you book your pass. If you have questions about booking admission please contact the institution for more information. The Museum of Science now is a printable pass that will be sent to your email in addition to needing a timed ticket purchased through the institution.
Museum Pass Guidelines
- Passes may be booked by Westborough adult residents up to five weeks in advance.
- One pass per day per family. Families may reserve each institution once a month based on availability.
- Coupon passes can be picked up at the Circulation Desk up to three days in advance. Standard (returnable) passes can be picked up the day before, or the day of the reservation by 12PM.
- Passes (except for one-day-only coupons) must be returned before the library opens (by 9:00 am) the morning after use, so that they will be available to other patrons.
- A $10.00 late fee will be assessed if a pass is not returned on time. If the pass is not returned before the next needed use, the patron will be charged the institution replacement cost for the pass. These fees will not be included in fine amnesty.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please call the library, so that we may make the pass available to other patrons. *Passes may also be canceled through a link in your booking confirmation email.
- Non-residents may also borrow the passes on a walk-in basis if the pass is still available on the day they would like to use it.
- Always check the museum website to verify hours for the day of your reservation. Institution calendars may limit pass privileges without warning.
- While we make every effort to ensure your reserved pass is present at the set pickup time, reservations may be changed without notice at any time due to pass availability, loss of funding for pass, system errors (including double-bookings), or other users not returning a pass on time.