The Westborough Public is excited to host, Jenna Elliot and her Get Organized in 2022 program on January 27 at 6:30 pm via Zoom.
Jenna Elliott is the founder of The Naked Flower, Professional Organizers. She has been an organizer and re-designer for more than 17 years and works with a variety of clients, both in the office and in the home. Prior to starting The Naked Flower, Jenna was a master floral designer and project manager for a fortune 500 company. This fun and interactive workshop will get you focused on your organizing goals. She will share tips on:
1. New ways to think about your stuff
2. Create better habits to help you tackle the clutter
3. Utilizing your calendar and to-do list more effectively
4. Where to start the purging process
5. Organizational Resources such as www.thenakedflower.com
To register for this event, click the button below.