Please take a look at our guidelines to help us maintain a safe environment for your visit
Items that are returned stay in quarantine for 5 to 7 days. Please allow 7 days after returning items before inquiring about their status.
We are not currently accepting book donations.
- Enter at the side entrance on Parkman St
- Masks are required for your entire visit
- Visits within the building are limited to 20 minutes total (not 20 minutes per floor or department)
- Limited computer access / no computer help or assistance. Computer sessions limited to 20 minutes.
- No newspapers or seating areas
- Children under the age of 12 must be with an adult at all times
- Notary services are available by appointment only.
- If you have questions, please reach out by visiting our contact us page.
|Quick Browsing Hours|
|Monday||10:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am to 3:00 pm|